Monday 12 October 2015

Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette


Hello all! Long time no see as per usual. I think we could probably all agree that none of us have enough time for our hobbies. I know I don't. Moaning aside, us beauty bloggers love finding those products that do what they say on the tin. They don't come across all too often, so it's all the more special when they do.

Now I have to admit that I have been a fan of Carli Bybel for a long time now, which could mean I'm a little biased. If anything, it made me put her palette under more scrutiny than any other I've reviewed because I think so highly of her. It is for that reason that I am so pleased to say that I lovee this palette. And here's why...

First of all, I loved the overall look and presentation. In one of Carli's videos, she talked about the fact that none of the palettes she owned were white and neither are mine. Plain, simple and understated. As for the range of colours, we're not talking about crazy bright colours, but simple wearable everyday shades. For me, those are the palettes I reach for the most and so the ones I'm most likely to spend my money on.

So let's talk about what your money gets you. For your buck you get ten eye shadows ranging from a shimmery white to a matte burgundy and four highlighters to suit all skin tones. So far, I've used this palette every day since I spent a frustrating three hours trying to buy it and haven't come across the same look twice.


Honestly, never have I been so blown away by the quality of a palette. The shadows are pigmented and blend like a dream. Don't even get me started on the highlighters! The picture above shows just one of the looks you can recreate with the Carli palette (She does a step by step video on this look here). Now, do you want the good news or the bad news first? Well, the good news is that this palette is currently selling on the BH Cosmetics Website here for an unbelievable $12.50, or just £8.16 if you're from the UK. That is an unrealistically amazing price for the quality.

As for the bad news, this is an absolutely amazing deal but everyone else knows this too so others have snapped up the offer and it's currently sold out. However, do not fear, she has reassured us that it will be back in stock but until then you'll be playing the waiting game with a couple thousand of Carli's viewers. In the mean time, I'll be here reviewing some more of the BH palettes I showed you in my haul so stay tuned. As always, much love!
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...