Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wedding of Mark and Victoria Gowanlock

Dress: Very, Shoes: New Look

Hello all, you may remember a few months ago I was putting up post after post for "what to wear to a wedding". Well after much deliberation and frantic internet shopping I finally decided upon this gorgeous Samantha Faier's dress from Very. It was a cheeky £59.99 but was so different from anything I'd seen anywhere else I had to buy it. As for the wedding itself, it was such a beautiful day I just had to do a blog post for you all (I hope you don't mind Victoria). 

The wedding took place at Clearwell Castle which is by far the most beautiful place I have ever been. The grounds and the castle itself make the perfect location for a wedding. As for Victoria's dress, It was so beautiful and fit her like a glove. I particularly love the photo of Mark stood at the altar with Victoria looking absolutely stunning walking towards him. If you ask me, or anyone for that matter, they will all tell you they are every bit the perfect couple. 

My family and I have all agreed that this was the best wedding we've ever been to. Perfection from start to finish! Plus, nothing makes you feel better than knowing you're in a nice outfit and have taken some time putting yourself together. The photographs from the day are absolutely stunning and there were so many lovely shots. I've only picked my favourite ones here but the Photographer Mark Boynton has many more of their wedding and the rest of his work on his website here. They were such friendly boys that they got stuck in with the (rather tipsy) dancing from the rest of the quests later on in the evening and caputured what really was a lovely day.

With so much negativity in the news and about the place, it's nice to see days like these going ahead to remind us of the more positive goings on in life. I know it cheered me up no end and whenever I'm feeling down i'll always think back to how lovely it was. I can only hope my own wedding (someday) will be half as lovely as this one was so thankyou Victoria and Mark for inviting us! As always, thanks for stopping by,

Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...