Tuesday 4 August 2015

My Dream Room


Hello guys, I'm sorry it has been so long. You've probably all jumped ship by now and honestly, I wouldn't blame you. Between my camera breaking (sob), not being able to afford a new one as I'm saving for my car and work being literally HECTIC, I've had no time to do quality posts. I didn't want to spam my blog with rushed, crappy posts with poor quality photos taken on my phone. That's just not me. But please trust me when I say taking some time away has really been needed. 

That all being said, I'm back with an inspo post! With all my sisters still living in the family home, what was once a big house feels that much smaller. Something that others with siblings can probably relate to. Well my father has kept his little shrine, A.K.A study, well away from the rabble and babble of the rest of the household. However, as we are all growing older he has suggested that it could potentially be converted into a forth bedroom which would alleviate the need for me and my older sister to share. 

Now nothing is by any means set in stone, but it has given me plenty of excuse to oggle room design inspo to my hearts content. While it probably wont happen, I hope you enjoy having a mosy at these as much as I have and who knows, perhaps it will inspire you to convert an unwanted space. Thank you for reading as always, let me know which is your favourite in the comments below!

Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...