Wednesday 1 October 2014

Icon/ Cheryl Fernandez-Versini


It's another appreciation post and this time it's for one of my all time favourite women, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini or as I still call her, Cheryl Cole. I've written posts of this nature for Rosie Huntington-Whitely (here) and just had to do one for Cheryl. She tends to be a bit like Marmite, some people (like me) absolutely adore her, whilst others are sick of the sight of her. I love her because she is the sort of woman who has worked her way up from the bottom and earned her place and she's not afraid to speak her mind. Although, I'd be lying if I said the fact she is one of the most stunning things (besides Rosie) to walk this earth adds to her appeal.

I think my taste in clothes is a little less daring than she is, but her makeup is right on point. In fact I kept pausing the TV during one X-Factor show to look at her makeup. The picture above is the only one I could find of her in that outfit and I loved that makeup look so much I copied it and wore it to work. Was it a bit too much, probably. Do I care, not really. 

Overall, I just can't get enough of her. There isn't anyone like her and I just love her for that. Do I love her more than Rosie? I can't say but I do respect this woman a great deal. What is your opinion of our Cheryl? Let me know in the comments below. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...