Monday 14 July 2014

Monthly Diary: July


Hello lovely readers, I'm so sorry it's been far too long since we've had a good old natter. The reason being that I am working so hard lately, I'm struggling to find time even to paint my toe nails. So, after a bit of thinking time, I decided I'd start a monthly online diary, nothing too personal but so I can update you on what's going on. I love reading these sorts of posts from others because they let you know the blogger but also give you a really nice feel for what someone elses life is like. So, before this becomes a dangerously long ramble...


So I've probably mentioned a few times that I'm saving for a Masters degree next year by working at my local pub. And working I am. I've gone three years without a job because of my degree so coming home and working near enough every day a week has been a huge change for me. I love having a good work ethic and I enjoy this job more than any I've ever had. The staff are all lovely and many I'd consider good friends already and the locals always have me laughing. That being said, I feel like I have time to do nothing else. I understand there's some sacrifices that you have to make when working, but I can't help feeling I should be managing my time a little better.


For example, the boyfriend and I have been discussing booking a last minute holiday for ages now and have even booked time off for it, but seem no closer to actually booking one. We've found a couple we like only to find negative reviews or it's out of our price range etc. I'd love to travel all over the world. So far I've been to: Paris, Le Havre, Lisbon, Bilbao, Aiya Napa, Magaluf, Saint Peters Port, Amsterdam and Guernsey. But there's still so many places I'd love to go: Crete, Rhodes, Venice, Rome, Vatican City, Athens and so many more. All this holiday talk and we're yet to find the one. Put this on top of the fact I'm now learning to drive and trying to study for my theory test, I am busy all day everyday.

It;s not all doom and gloom though, I am happy and very grateful that I even have a job. Just the other day I received my first pay check and splurged on a 3DS and a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf so I have felt the rewards of working hard. I think sometimes, we need to realize that things aren't always as bad as we think and there's always something we can do fix it. For me, it's going to be better time management from now on!

In other news, I finally got to catch up with some my friends the other day. With us all working and coming  home for university at different times, it's been difficult to find the time to meet. But we had a lovely drink down the pub and a natter. So much so when I left my throat hurt from babbling so much. I really appreciate the friends I have, I don't know what I'd do without them! So my lovely buddies, if you're reading this I love you all to bits! I will stop there so you can catch a breath, I hope my first monthly diary isn't too much rambling and interesting to you somewhat.

 How are my lovely readers lately, can you relate to this post? Let me know in the comments below, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...