Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wednesday Wants / Holiday Shop


I've been at it again and I can't help but share, all I can think about lately is my upcoming holidays (and my interview tomorrow, eek). These are the 5 pieces that I most definitely want, so above all else my bank account will be depleted of funds for these first. 

The white playsuit is from Missguided (Here) and I've actually just ordered it. I figured that with red lips and nails, it would be perfect for an evening out abroad! The blue playsuit, also from Missguided (Here), is one I first saw on my girl crush Carlibel and it looked stunning. So much so, I hunted it down and it's the one i'll buy next.

As you know (from mentioning it a million times), I bought a bikini from H&M and i'm in love with it. I think H&M are currently on form with their current bikini collection. So much so that this little striped number has now caught my attention and I'll be needing that too, sigh. The little bow bikini is from Matalan here and will go perfectly with the black bikini bottoms I already own.

So what do you think of my picks? Look out for my holiday posts where you'll most likely see me wearing these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...