Thursday 26 June 2014

Mini Makeup & Hair Haul


Hello all, so for some reason blogger deleted my introduction, how rude! Well anywayyy, I went to boots and found myself surrounded by gorgeous makeup and knowing us beauty bloggers, we can't walk away. I think I left relatively unscathed. So have a cheeky look at what caught my eye below.


Schwarxkopf Gliss Hair Repair Shine Tonic
This little spray is one I've tried before but it's been so long I thought I'd give it a try once again. It smells delicious and after a quick spritz it does leave some shine, but I will do a more extensive review soon so keep your eyes peeled!


Seventeen All Dolled Up Mascara
I'm a stickler for staying true to the same mascara, but whilst in boots I found myself cheating on my usual Miss sporty one for this little cutie. However, once I got home I realised I had bought the brown colour, doh! I'm not one for trying brown eye-shadows, but since it's summer and the au'natural thing a go.


Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof Eye Definer
I spotted this pretty turquoise eye-shadow stick and pictured using it over my eye liner for a cute pop of colour. I'm going to try a few makeup looks and I'll do a makeup tutorial soon!


Rimmel Kate Eye-shadow Stick
Oh my god, I have found an eyeshadow that I am in love with. I've always loved rose gold things, and as soon as I saw this beauty I knew it would be coming home with me. The colour is absolutely gorgeous and spot on for summer and also super pigmented. As for it's staying power, I haven't tried it but I probably do some tutorial soon!


So that's all for my mini haul. What do you think of my purchases? I have a late night shift tomorrow so I'm going to do something special with my eye-makeup with that rose gold beauty I mentioned earlier, it's love! I'm super excited for the day when I get my first set of wages, prepare yourself for an almighty haul post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...