Thursday 12 June 2014

Bikini Fever


Hello all, just quick blog post from me today (I can hear you breathing a sigh of relief). Apologies for the bad photo quality but I just had to blog about the little beauty I picked up today. Currently visiting the boyfriend and we'd decided to have a tootle round the shops in Leamington, the weather was gorgeous and our upcoming holiday had gotten me in the summer mood.

I'd already tried on a few bikinis, but after putting this stunner on, I knew it was the one. Never usually one to splash out on bikinis, the £19 price tag nearly put me off but I just couldn't leave with it. It's one of the only bikinis that actually gives the boobalas some support (hehe).

Anyway, I'm sticking to it and making sure this post is a short one! If nothing else this little beauty has motivated me to start my bikini body preparations, better late than never right? Stay tuned for a bikini motivation post!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bikini! I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so in love with it haha and I'll have a look now, thanks for the support!
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...