Monday 31 March 2014

Rosie Huntington Whitely Appreciation

 
 

 Hello lovelies, so I found myself watching Transformers: Dark Side Of The Moon the other day and all I could think throughout the whole thing is, my god Rosie Huntington Whitely is absolutely stunning. S he has such a classy style and what's more, she's from good old Wales! So yes, very well done Wales for producing such a delicious specimen of woman. She is literally a vision, safe to say she now has a firm place on the girl crush list.I only hope my hair looks half as nice blonde as it does on her (when I finally get it blonde!) Well, now we've all had a good old perv, I'm off. I've been doing work up until nine (when I started searching for pictures of this pretty little thing) so I am well and truly in need of getting the PJ's on and a cup of tea. Ciao for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...