Wednesday 29 January 2014

Haul// Beauty Buys


Oh deaarrrr. I've gone and done it again. Seriously, I have a problem. So much so, I have now banned myself from even entering Superdrug for the remainder of the month (two days then hehe.) Well, the damage to bank account has been done, so I may as well show you my naughty purchases! I will most likely be doing a full review on some of the products so keep your eyes peeled!

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99
I had heard that this was a good dupe of the Benefit Porefessional Primer so I knew I had to get it. I haven't had much experience with primers and thought a £7.99 one was a good place to start. I'm really happy with my current foundation but who could deny a flawless poreless look.

Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Pink Punch £2.99
I have heard about these little cuties on so many blogs now, at only £2.99, I'm not sure why i haven't purchased one sooner. I decided upon 'Pink Punch' as it has a hint of colour and I am trying to expand my 'Everyday Pink' lip collection.

Rimmel Kate Lipstick in shade Soft Pink 101 £5.49
I have already tried one Kate lipstick and was eager to try another. As mentioned above, I am trying to expand my collection and this shade seemed like a good one to try. It does build up to quite a bright pink which I think will be nice in summer with a glowing tan!

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Ring a Ring o' roses £3.69
Ever since my full  blown love affair with the program 'Gossip Girl' began, I have been lusting after everything I see in the program. This time round, it was the beautiful pink nails worn by many of the cast. I have been wanting a light pink nail varnish forever and at £3.69 I thought it would be a good addition to my 'Springtime' Nails collection. You can see it gives a lovely finish to the nails and dries so quickly, as to be expected!

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Mary Mary Quite Contrary £3.69
When looking at the 'Ring a Ring o' roses' nail polish, I saw this colour and fell in love with it. It is the most beautiful lavender shade and perfect for spring. I'm really not usually one for anything other than pinks and nudes (and the odd brown) but I couldn't resist this one! 

So what do you think of my purchases? I think they are worth breaking the piggy bank for! Rest assured, I will be providing some full reviews of these products soon! Until then...

3 comments:

  1. I could do with a new primer! might check this one out x

    http://not-stayingin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good, any you would recommed? x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, you're my tenth follower woohoo! Followed you back ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...