Monday 21 October 2013

Wish List// This seasons must have dress

Good afternoon lovelies! I am in a miserable mood as I have just had to say goodbye to my boyfriend for yet another time (we do long distance) and to make matters worse, I finally tracked down a dress I've been after only to find out it's sold out.

So I mentioned previously that my 21st birthday is coming up and I spotted an absolutely perfect dress, worn by Lucy Mecklenburgh in one of 'The Only Way is Vegas' episodes. I instantly fell in love with it and knew I had to make it mine. After searching for what feels like forever, I tracked it down on a website called Nelly (You can have a look yourself here) as the Jemima dress only to discover that it was sold out.

Anyway, just to tease and torture myself a little more, I thought I'd include some pictures of it so you can join me in my dissapointment.I will not give up and will make this beauty mine one day.

So after a (refreshingly) short post, I will bid you all adeu' 
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...