Friday 2 August 2013

Wish List// University Shop

I've probably mentioned a dozen or so times how excited I am to go back to university in September (wanting to go back and work, crazy!) And I wouldn't be a true follower of fashion if I hadn't racked up a wish list of clothes i'm in love with. Now I am in LOVE with everything New Look. It's cheap, in fashion and is always in good taste. So it comes as no surprise that everything in my wish list is New Look stock. Here's some items i've got my eyes on and a breakdown of cost and outfit ideas.  

So here's my nine items. Not so bad right? Considering how many gorgeous items of clothing there is out there, I think this lot are just peanuts (or at least that's what i'm telling myself)

1. Mandi cream 3/4 sleeve open knit top £15.00

The Great Gatsby was released earlier this year and I can't help but be reminded of it when i look at this top. This sort of item is perfect with jeans and a white tee underneath. Understated but very cute.

2. Shell pink eyelash textured jumper £19.99

Is this not the cutest thing ever? If a girl likes anything it's pink, make it fluffy and it's practically perfection. With leggings and some cute boots this outfit would be perfect for popping to lectures.

3. Inspire Mink Brown cut out racer back top £12.99

This may seem to be a boring thing to lust over but I just love it. I think it's one of those items that you buy without really thinking about, and find that you're taking it out of your wardrobe again and again. 

4. Brown Contrast Zip Pocket Tote £10.00

Yes, only £10, it went in the sale so i've actually already purchased it. When I get my lovely camera back (moan moan moan) I will photograph everything, promise. I think it will go really nicely with the top mentioned above. In fact I think everything in this selection go really well together.                                                   

5. Brown Western Purse £7.99 

I don't really need to explain this to much. It's a purse. And it's nice.

6. Monochrome Scratch Print peplum £9.99

I think this is an absolute bargain. I'd wear it with heels and leggings with a clutch for an evening out to the pub or with trousers for a smart workwear look. It's so versatile and so cheap I can't pass it up. 
7. Black Double Buckle Wedge Boots £24.99

Now for a student, this is pretty pricey for shoes let me tell you. But what fashionista would I be if I passed up on these beauties? They are tallll but I think for nights out they're perfectly appropriate.

8. Blue Peplum Shell Top £8.99

For £8.99 we're practically stealing these from New Look. They also sell in red, cream and black. I honestly love all of them and have yet to decide upon which colour i'll end up buying. Who knows, maybe my wardrobe will end up with all three. 

9. Gold Mega Chain Drape Necklace £17.99

This is costly for costume jewellery but it's so glamorous who can resist? This show stopper could make a plain tee and jeans an outfit and I desperately need it in my life.

Congratulations if you have made it through my incredibly long (and sad) post about my current New Look wish list. I'm sure the list will grow a lot knowing me but I think you've probably suffered enough. 

A big thankyou if you've read,
Much Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...