Saturday 17 August 2013

Icon// Lucy Mecklenburgh

Lucy Mecklenburg

I like to give credit where credit is due and I think Lucy Mecklenburg needs a pat on the back for being absolutely perfect. I am an avid watcher of The Only Way Is Essex and she is the character I can relate to the most and she seems like a genuinely nice person. That and she is absolutely stunning and one of my many icons.

Her fashion sense is impecable so i've included my favourite outfits of hers. Some of which she sells in her boutique and online on 'Lucy's Boutique' website. 


How cute is this? Lucy has (what I imagine to be) a natural tan which is set off by this little white number. This picture is the best one I could find online yet it doesn't shows the heels she wore. That being said, as it's white any colour would work well.


I think Lucy wore this to the races last year and I think it's simple, classy and fashionable. She has coordinated it with white heels and a hat. Lovely.


I had a playsuit similar to this (same colour) but it had birds dotted all over it. Though, I much prefer this cute little pink playsuit. Like many of her outfits, it is just simple and classy.


This white asymmetric dress is sold on Lucy's clothing website at around £300 and I do not care what I have to do but one day I will buy this dress and find an excuse to wear it. I think shes an absolute vision in it. Could I fawn over her any more? Here's a few more pictures to enjoy.

 


Much love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...